- “Vulnerable Vampires: Rosemary A Johns’ Rebel Vampire Series Continues.” Andy Boylan reviews Rosemary A Johns’ Blood Shackles (2016), the sequel to Blood Dragons (2016).
- “Happy 3rd Birthday, Vamped! A Few Highlights from Our History.” We celebrate a double-header as the article was also our 200th post (well, 201st, technically…).
- “Interview with Daniela Diaconescu, Vice-President of the Transylvanian Society of Dracula.” The Transylvanian Society of Dracula, a scholarly organisation dedicated to Dracula studies, underwent some significant changes in 2016. The society’s vice-president was kind enough to answer our questions about them.
- “The Story of Vamped’s 3rd Birthday Cake.” Erin Chapman actually went to the trouble of ordering a cake to celebrate Vamped’s 3rd birthday. Here’s her little story to go with it.
- “Vamped’s 10 Most Popular Articles of 2016.” Some familiar faces popped up, others got pushed out and a few new faces made an appearance.
- “Monthly Digest: December 2016.” Featuring a virgin’s view on Dracula’s Daughter (1936) and Christmas treats for our readers.
Most Popular Post of the Month
- Anthony Hogg, “6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy an ‘Antique’ Vampire Killing Kit.” (October 31, 2014). The undisputed heavyweight champ retains the title.