- “Love After Dark: 5 Naughty Gifts for the Vampire in Your Life.” You’ll be popping a vein when you see what Erin Chapman turned up in this steamy celebration of Valentines Day!
- “‘Nothing Short of Genius’: The Sad Story of a Vampire Lemming.” Andy Boylan reviews David Williams’ The Lempire’s Lament (2010).
- “Sushi, Vampires and the Supernatural: Meeting Rosemary Ellen Guiley.” Erin Chapman talks about her catch-up with a prolific writer of the supernatural, in downtown Vancouver.
- “Monthly Digest #30: January 2017.” Featuring a review of Rosemary A Johns’ Blood Shackles (2016); a celebration of Vamped’s 3rd birthday (plus cake!); an interview with Daniela Diaconescu, Vice-President of the Transylvanian Society of Dracula, and Vamped’s most popular articles of 2016.
Most Popular Post of the Month
- Anthony Hogg, “6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy an ‘Antique’ Vampire Killing Kit.” (October 31, 2014). Long live the king!