- “Virus or Vampires? The Case for the Undead in ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’.” American Horror Story creator, Ryan Murphy, claims the latest series doesn’t feature vampires. Erin Chapman begs to differ.
- “We Have an Official Reviewer: Andy Boylan Joins Vamped.” After writing several articles for the site, we have a new addition to the team: Andy Boylan of Taliesin Meets the Vampires fame.
- “Back to Britain: My Second Search for Vampires.” Erin Chapman discusses her return to England, where she caught up with a Highgate Vampire blogger and visits the British Library.
- “Does MS.2801 Reveal the First Appearance of Vampires in English?” Could an 18th century manuscript hold the key to the first appearance of “vampire” in our language?
- “Gift from Thomas J. Garza: Vampire Book Arrives in the Mail.” Erin Chapman shares the story of a book she received from Thomas J. Garza, the Distinguished Teaching Associate Professor in the Department of Slavic and Eurasian Studies and Director of the Texas Language Center at the University of Texas at Austin.
- “Monthly Digest: October 2015.” A visit to Forks, Wash.; a 40th anniversary ‘Salem’s Lot post; an interview with Juliet Landau; a monthly digest and Halloween treats!
- “Vamped Exclusive: Live Q & A with Juliet Landau.” Erin Chapman discusses our exclusive Q & A session with Juliet Landau, who played Drusilla in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series and will be co-directing a vampire documentary.
Most Popular Post of the Month
- “6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Buy an ‘Antique’ Vampire Killing Kit” (Oct. 31, 2014). My article retains top spot after winning last month’s round.