- We kicked off the month with a bunch of Halloween treats for you. Plenty to gorge on from comics to martial arts!
- See all the goodies you missed in October in the third instalment of “Monthly Digest.”
- To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the cinematic release of Interview with the Vampire (1994), I discussed 20 things you might not know about the film.
- Erin Chapman discussed the vampire themes in her Aug. 29–30, 2014 visit to London.
- I discussed David Fisher’s Kickstarter project “Nosferatu — The Feature Film Remix,” a proposed remake of F.W. Murnau’s Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922).
- Another “antique” vampire killing gets sold; the gullibility cycle continues. Except this time, the media’s starting to wise up to these kits.
- I discuss Sean Manchester’s attempt to censor this website and expose the seedy undercurrent of his online activities.
- Matthew Banks takes us on a stroll through Bela Lugosi’s vampire movies. He did more than just Dracula (1931)!
Most Popular Post of the Month
Erin Chapman’s won the first three instalments, but this time someone else took the crown:
- Anthony Hogg: “20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the ‘Interview with the Vampire’ Movie, Pt. 1.” (Nov. 11, 2014)
Yeeeaaaahhhhh! Gotcha Erin! To be fair, the article was originally Erin’s baby until I took over; she did most of the research. So I’ll share our non-existent award.