- “A Vampirologist Responds to the Vampyre Academy’s ‘Vampirology Poll’”
My response to a seemingly innocuous “Vampirology Poll” circulated by Octarine Valur, head of the South African Vampyre Alliance, reveals much more than meets the eye.
- “Monthly Digest: July 2015”
Featuring Becka Wood’s vampire hypothesis, Erin Chapman’s behind-the-scenes autopsy on Sean Manchester’s Highgate Vampire claims, her investigation into a “vampire degree,” interview with Trystan Swale and her “virgin’s view” on the classic, Horror of Dracula (1958).
- “Milestone: Vamped Has Been Viewed Over 200,000 Times”
Erin Chapman pauses to celebrate a significant milestone in Vamped‘s history.
- “Vampire Books for Blood: Authors Pledge Support to American Red Cross”
Scott Burtness, author of Wisconsin Vamp (2014), discusses his Red Cross fundraiser.
- “C’mon Authors! Locating the Vampire Books for Blood Video”
I went on the prowl for Scott Burtness’ “embarrassingly bad YouTube video.”
- “There Will Be Bloed: Uncovering Holland’s Halloween Blood Rave”
Erin Chapman delved into an upcoming “Blood Rave,” seeking details many news outlets didn’t provide.
Most Popular Post of the Month
- “20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the ‘Interview with the Vampire’ Movie, Pt. 1” (Nov. 11, 2014)
My article commemorating the 20th anniversary of the US release of Interview with the Vampire (1994) raced to the top of the charts, marking its first appearance in the top spot since the November 2014 edition of “Monthly Digests.”